Situational Egyptian Arabic 1: Kalaam Kull Yoom by Alaa Abou El Nour and Matthew Aldrich
Kalaam Kull Yoom 1: Situational Egyptian Arabic is designed to help elementary and intermediate learners succeed at critical moments during everyday communicative tasks. This is the first of two books in a series.
- The 16 chapters focus on everyday situations such as transportation, eating out, socializing, and health.
- Each chapter includes several mini-dialogues and an extended dialogue in authentic, everyday Egyptian Arabic.
- Arabic script with phonemic transcription and English translations.
- Hundreds of language and culture notes.
- Lists of key vocabulary and expressions.
- Free audio download available at www.Lingualism.com