Canaan Organic Nabali Olive Tapenade
- All Organic: Nabali green olives, pickled capers, olive oil, crushed mustard seeds, and lemon juice with a touch of sea salt.
- Our Palestinian olives taste richer, more lively and more complex than other tapenades you may have enjoyed.
- Use as a spread or dip with crusty bread or crackers.
- Toss with warm pasta.
- Instant gourmet taste when spread over grilled or baked fish or meat!
- Certified Organic and Fair Trade
- Available in 180g jars
Through a combination of extensive education and training, organic and fair trade certification, and community empowerment programs, Canaan Fair Trade, a Palestinian commercial enterprise, enables small farmers and women organized in village cooperatives to pool their resources and have direct access to long-term global market opportunities. Specifically the initiative creates economic stability for rural Palestinian communities caught in the midst of conflict by cultivating local and global partnerships that are invested in creating economically viable and environmentally sustainable farming in Palestine. Canaan combines traditional farming practices with cutting edge innovations in farming and production through research and development to enhance product yield and quality, resulting in premium products that are competitive in global markets. As a result small farmers and women are able to earn a living, maintain their relationship to their land, and provide a future for their children