Mastering Arabic 1 with 2 Audio CDs: Third Edition by Mahmoud Gaafar and Jane Wightwick
Mastering Arabic 1 is the most accessible and carefully paced Arabic self-study course on the market. This new 3rd edition features an attractive full-color design and a wealth of illustrations and photos, access to a free website with online exercises and videos, and new conversational sections which encourage you to begin speaking Arabic right away.
Designed for both classroom use and self-study, Mastering Arabic 1 is aimed at beginners with little or no previous knowledge of the language who want to understand, speak and read Arabic confidently.
- Teaches Modern Standard Arabic, the universal language of the Arab world
- Includes 20 practical units with cartoon illustrations, lively exercises, and conversation sections
- Useful and relevant lessons cover everyday situations related to family, jobs, introductions, eating and drinking, and much more
- Offers a gradual introduction to the language, script, and grammar through audio, video, stories, and easy-to-follow explanations
- Includes hundreds of exercises to help you practice what you ve learned
- Two audio CDs feature correct pronunciation by native speakers
- Access to a free website with videos and online exercises to reinforce and supplement the lessons