Mastering Arabic 1 Activity Book: Practice for Beginners by Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar
This second edition of the Activity Book has been updated to match the changes in Mastering Arabic 1, 3rd edition (2015). The Mastering Arabic 1 Activity Book provides a wealth of practice material for all beginners who want to understand, speak, and read Modern Standard Arabic confidently.
- The twenty practice units in this Activity Book mirror the twenty units in Mastering Arabic 1, 3rd edition, but this book also works well with any beginning Arabic course
- Ideal for classroom use or self-study
- Includes over 100 carefully-paced, engaging, and varied activities to reinforce vocabulary and basic concepts
- User-friendly lessons filled with cartoons, graphics, games and lively exercises that cover everyday topics like family, jobs, school, eating and drinking, and more
- Plenty of reading and handwriting practice
- Answer key at the back of the book helps students measure their progress